TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND RESUME & COVER LETTER TO EMPLOYMENT@CTVALLEYBREWING.COM
This position supports and assists all brewery operations from the receiving of ingredients through the storage/shipping of finished product. This includes, but is not limited to all key responsibilities listed below. This position reports directly to the Head Brewer.
– Prepare and palletize cases/kegs
– Helps set-up for packaging runs-keg cleaning, box set-up, etc.
– Must be able to operate forklift, scissor lifts
– Must be willing/able to work extremely flexible hours including some nights and weekends
– Provides positive teamwork efforts to achieve company results
– Knowledge of beer/beer production is a huge plus
– Able to assist in all cellar responsibilities
– Assists with QA
– Organize inventory of materials
– Communicate with brewery teams in clear, timely manner
– Maintains a clean and safe work environment in all areas while complying with rules and regulations
– Supports other departments and managers as needed and assigned
– Represent the brewery in a professional manner at all times
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Self-motivated for continuous improvement of personal skills and business systems
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
– 21 years or older.
– Able to lift/move 80+ lbs and work safely in a loud and/or hot work environment
– Able to kneel, stoop, move quickly and be on feet all day.
– Valid and clean driver’s license and use of own car each day
If there are any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com