TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND RESUME & COVER LETTER TO EMPLOYMENT@CTVALLEYBREWING.COM
A key part of our business, our taproom is often the first place that people experience Connecticut Valley Brewing Company and our beers. Because of this, we truly believe that the experience must be fantastic — from the service they receive to the beers they drink to the space they drink it in. Our taproom team will work together to cover all aspects of
taproom operations and ensure the best experience for our guests. This includes, but is not limited to all key responsibilities listed below. This position reports directly to the Taproom Manager.
– Beertending and cashiering
– Cleaning and stocking
– Opening up and closing out the shift
– Operating POS System
– Operating and troubleshooting draft system
– Assisting with QA
– Assisting with events
– Providing service with a smile
– Complying with all health, safety, and hygiene standards and policies
– Completing all training as assigned
– Promptly and professionally handling guest issues, and communicating problems and concerns to management
– Supporting other departments and managers as needed and assigned
– Representing the brewery in a professional manner at all times
– Performing other duties as assigned
– Must be 21 years or older
– Must be a BEER GEEK! Passionate and knowledgeable about beer!
– Positive, bubbly, and outgoing with a great sense of humor!
– Able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
– Weekends and night-time availability required
– Scheduling flexibility required
Please send resume/cover letter to email@example.com